- Who's used a node? Who uses a node regularly?
- Core Member Introduction (so Newbies can approach later)
- Special OPs Team, looking for new members
- Location Location Location. Ideas?
- Wireless Basics
Q&A Session ...
- Need Presentations for May
- ==== Basics ====
Status of PayPal account
Ideas for PlacesToUnwire
Buy a TeeShirt!
- New Logo
PdxWireless site ...
- Map Data Maintainers (Someone volunteered, who?)
Ideas for promotion (flyers, stickers, conference, talks, fair, WarDriving etc)
- Donations to Personal Telco
SouthParkBlock summer wireless festival (instead of PNCS)
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
- Hawthorne Hostel (done!)
- South Park Blocks (beta)
- Pittock Building (beta)
- Columbia River Yacht Club
- Billy Reeds
- Monteauxs Restuarant
- Who's used a node? Problems? Requests?
- Web site designers? Anyone, anyone?
NoCatAuth stress testing results
OpenAp show and tell (?)
- Map Server (DOH!)
- Get offical statements of cooperation from Aracnet
- Copyright of the logo (done by Lonnie)
- Help wanted! Got an idea for a presentation please let us know.
Accountability without traceablity ... how? (AdamShand)
IPv6 as the backbone (ManSig)
- Distributed mangement and monitoring of Nodes
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)
- Can anyone explain WDS? Other hardcore wireless stuff ...