Date and Time: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Pick location for next weekly
HackNight at Keegan's
- Eat delicious burritos
- Work on various technical problems
Your Item Here
NodeBluebird is moving in two weeks to Holgate/Milwaukie.
NodeBeulahLand still down, possibly new Comcast modem will make it better or worse.
- Discussion about names and rebranding.
- Also review of Docker image for building node.
MattewKlug will ask about having next week's meeting at Shut Up And Eat (39th and Gladstone).
- Discussion about whether we should have a second monthly Hack Night, we have projects to support it. Keegan offered up his residence. Made suggestion that we also could keep more nights open to cover other node ops, but these are harder to arrange.